Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dante VS Nero

Go down 
+6
Devilnite
Deathnite
Kerdex
Dantemustdie
killingspr
Tigran
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Dante VS Nero
Dante
Dante VS Nero Vote_lcap50%Dante VS Nero Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Nero
Dante VS Nero Vote_lcap50%Dante VS Nero Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Tigran
Administrator
Administrator
Tigran

Number of posts : 191
Style : DevilTrigger
Orbs : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Ok, the big fight between the Main Characters from Devil May Cry 4.

Just to tell you guys something -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Pa0J0d2ZI

Please watch and enjoy.

Back to top Go down
https://deviltrigger.darkbb.com
killingspr
Crazy
Crazy
killingspr

Number of posts : 98
Style : FREESTYLE
Orbs : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Lol dante is awesome, i love the part when he aproaches the demons xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mocroae
Tigran
Administrator
Administrator
Tigran

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Yea me too Very Happy Dante wins for sure... i mean come on :p Nero you gay?
Back to top Go down
Dantemustdie
Administrator
Administrator
Dantemustdie

Number of posts : 88
Style : DevilTrigger Style / Large Swords
Orbs : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:14 pm

Nero is causious and stuff, Dante doesn't care.

Dante wins this round.
Back to top Go down
Kerdex
Developer
Developer

Number of posts : 119
Style : Leader of Sword Master
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:41 pm

I give it to Nero. Razz Everyone's always saying Dane's more mature, this proves hem wrong in some aspects.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilupokemon.net/
Tigran
Administrator
Administrator
Tigran

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Dante Is old but he will stop learning the arts of making one hell of a party!

And that, is a Jackpot.
Back to top Go down
Tigran
Administrator
Administrator
Tigran

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Dante Is old but he will never stop learning the arts of making one hell of a party!

And that, is a Jackpot.
Back to top Go down
Deathnite
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 79
Orbs : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:46 pm

and another thing for dante... hes spamzor alot? xD btw nero 4tw i mean ive got the love the gun the blade esp made for ME and well the awsome arm.. and btw tig remember 12 sky.. remember who the only one was who hitted the thing xD well axact thing with nero who killed the "savior" or something NERO! Very Happy ahu with his awsome arm! Devilbringer FTW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kerdex
Developer
Developer

Number of posts : 119
Style : Leader of Sword Master
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Deathnite wrote:
and another thing for dante... hes spamzor alot? xD btw nero 4tw i mean ive got the love the gun the blade esp made for ME and well the awsome arm.. and btw tig remember 12 sky.. remember who the only one was who hitted the thing xD well axact thing with nero who killed the "savior" or something NERO! Very Happy ahu with his awsome arm! Devilbringer FTW! Very Happy

VOTWVOTEVOTE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilupokemon.net/
Dantemustdie
Administrator
Administrator
Dantemustdie

Number of posts : 88
Style : DevilTrigger Style / Large Swords
Orbs : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:00 am

Kerdex wrote:
I give it to Nero. Razz Everyone's always saying Dane's more mature, this proves hem wrong in some aspects.

Dante was never mature (DMC2 is a side-story in a parrarel universe, really!) but he is way older than the "New Kid", Nero.
Back to top Go down
Devilnite
Administrator
Administrator
Devilnite

Number of posts : 10
Orbs : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:52 am

i guess Dante ......
Because Dante Rocks yeah
i like his new beard!!
Back to top Go down
Tigran
Administrator
Administrator
Tigran

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:57 am

Devilnite wrote:
i guess Dante ......
Because Dante Rocks yeah
i like his new beard!!

The video shows dante is the best xD Did you see it?
Back to top Go down
killingspr
Crazy
Crazy
killingspr

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:30 am

Deathnite wrote:

i didnt understand a single thing of that whole reply, there mate Shocked
Back to top Go down
kolosos666
Deadly
Deadly
kolosos666

Number of posts : 46
Style : Dudeeee
Orbs : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:44 am

Hmm....I voted Nero. For no other reason then the Devil Bringer. Srsly..that shit OWNZ!!!and unless Dante has Yamato, Nero Wins!Thats just my 2 cents 
Back to top Go down
Deathnite
Administrator
Administrator

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:45 pm

killingspr wrote:
Deathnite wrote:

thats cause ur stupid and dont nothing about dmc4 xD and 12 sky ofc Razz rofl joking j/k xD
and btw tig why show that movie??? they just took the scenes where dante makes jokes.
this one is pure ownage xD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtD9Thiios4
Back to top Go down
Tigran
Administrator
Administrator
Tigran

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Deathnite wrote:
killingspr wrote:
Deathnite wrote:

thats cause ur stupid and dont nothing about dmc4 xD and 12 sky ofc Razz rofl joking j/k xD
and btw tig why show that movie??? they just took the scenes where dante makes jokes.
this one is pure ownage xD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtD9Thiios4

That is cool indeed Smile

dante still ownz ya Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathnite
Administrator
Administrator

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:49 pm

naa
i pawned you with my devilbringer just in the beginning of the game xD ownzors Razz lets fight this out ingame xD look who will win xD
Back to top Go down
killingspr
Crazy
Crazy
killingspr

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:10 pm

JACKPOT!

vergil owns you all! Razz
Back to top Go down
Serin
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

Number of posts : 15
Orbs : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Umm.

I never played this game but by looking at various videos I'm going to say Nero?

I like his swords and stuff way better.

And who is Vergil?
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

Number of posts : 11
Orbs : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:54 am

In a fight with Dante Vs Nero, Dante would win hands down xD Dante's just always been more badass and always will. Maybe Nero would have a chance if he would actually use Yamato like it should be >.> He just swings the damn thing around Dante uses it a lot better ^.^ (Slash dimension is my most favorite move EVER! I spam it like hell xD.)

And the dude who said Nero's better cause he actually killed the Savior, Nero got the chance to kill the Savior cause he got pwned by him first.

Dante had to fight the big version just to give Nero a chance... and Big version was a lot more pissing annoying then that one dude (forgot his real name.) even with the sword xD THat took me like 5-10 minutes killing the giant statue took fucking forever Sad

I think we need a list of things

Dante :

Son of Sparda
Wields all three of sparda's swords effiecently (Force Edge, Rebellion, Yamato.)
Been to hell several times and back.
Defeated the emperor of darkness Mundus (or was it the prince of darkness I can't remember it was so long ago xD.)
Whooped Nero's ass several times during DMC4 and was mostly toying with him.
Defeated all of Temem-ni-gru's guardians.
Cerberus (Mediocre.)
Nervan (Hard.)
Greyon (Mediocre.)
Beowulf (Mediocre.)
Gigapede (easy.)
Vergil (Not a guardian, but very fucking annoying boss Sad .) (Very hard.)
The Doppelganger (Hard.)
Leviathan (easy.)
Lady (Not a guardian but still a kinda cool boss xD.) (Easy.)
-All of the shit he did in DMC2 which I don't feel like playing
- Defeated all the bosses Nero did and I did it a lot better with him ^.^

Nero :

Defeated Berial (Hard the first time around easy when you got all the shit upgraded.)
Defeated toad dude (Mediocre.)
Defeated snake girl (easy.)
Defeated Savior (Easy.)
Defeated Credo (Hard.)

There.... Dante = Epic, Nero = Filler counterpart.

and Yes i'm a fan boy ^.^

Serin wrote:
Umm.

I never played this game but by looking at various videos I'm going to say Nero?

I like his swords and stuff way better.

And who is Vergil?

Vergil is Dante's twin brother, who in DMC3 attempted to open up the demon world with Temen-ni-gru and retrieve his father's sword which also sealed away his father's power.

He was pretty even with Dante in comparison of skill but Dante's will probably allowed him to prevail. That was in DMC3 which is the first game in the time series

Dmc3 then Dmc1 then Dmc4 then Dmc2

He's only gotten stronger and they were very badass early in the game.

In terms of every thing but skill I still like Dante better just cause he's funny and provides humor, Nero was to serious of a character kind of Emoish... he was boring early in the game. In Dmc3 Dante was already shooting demons with Billiards and chopping there heads off with Sythes that he let them stab him just for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
kolosos666
Deadly
Deadly
kolosos666

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:58 am

In Dmc3 Dante was already shooting demons with Billiards and chopping there heads off with Sythes that he let them stab him just for the hell of it.I lold .Roflz. Yeah i agree Dante has more skill and is More Humorous, but like Dante's rebelion in DMC3, Nero's DB HAS GOT to have more badass attacks. But yeah, if Nero isnt using Yamato, Dante wins fo sho.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:27 pm

xD Yah

'Cept Nero is more powerful when he gots Yamato and uses Devil Trigger but as soon as Dante DTs all bets are off >.> Especially if he has Sparda (Transformed force edge.) Given that I didn't like any of the Devil Arms in Dmc4 if Dante had Cerberus, or Beowulf then Nero would be even more screwed xD I know he has them somewhere ^.^

Give Nero ten more years maybe he'll stand a chance Razz

and DB was bad ass you gotta give Nero that, getting S style ranking on the weakest opponents in the game only with Devil Buster Very Happy

Oh I recently blew through Devil Hunter on DMC4 with Dante in like a few hours, every one got raped except the statue who is the most annoying thing ever >.< (Mostly cause its so time consuming.)

I had already beaten the game so raping everybody with Yamato was the funniest thing ever (Something you can't enjoy as Nero properly Sad .)

Favorite Combo on the big scarecrows (The fat ones that when they die the blades fling up into the air.) With Dark slayer style and rebellion equipped Launching in the air with RB(Target)+Ybackwards then jump up then Helm Breaker then RB+B(Backwards.) And as soon as the Slash Dimension goes off Stinger, if you time it right you can actually hit him with the stinger as soon as the Slash Dimension explodes its fucking awesome ^.^
Back to top Go down
kolosos666
Deadly
Deadly
kolosos666

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:48 pm

hmm..like i said...maybe DB will develop new powers...as you say, in 10 years time...WHAT could they possibly give DB that will make it more badass???hmm...This IS a tough one...OH I GOT IT!!!Maybe they make the DB transform into a BIGASS CANNON!!!!!BOOYEAH!!!THEN he might pwn Dante..thou i highly doubt it...
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Have you seen Dante even fight dude? Every time he's in trouble he suddenly disappears and suddenly reappears doing nothing with his sword sheathed and everything like he's mocking him xD
Back to top Go down
kolosos666
Deadly
Deadly
kolosos666

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:34 am

Not neceserally...He only did what you say with Nero....And im just saying..Nero has room for improvements
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dante VS Nero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante VS Nero   Dante VS Nero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante VS Nero
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next