Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question and Suggestion.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hexil
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

Number of posts : 19
Orbs : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Question and Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Question and Suggestion.   Question and Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:10 am

ok i was wondering about this style thing u guys got going on i understand that people will be getting better items but will K-Style still be around because if you could develop something that made people have to create all new styles from scratch for each different style SM-Style GS-Style T-Style RG-Style it would make this game that more further away from "GunZ Online" into your own game.

this is somthing that i found that might intrest you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZo_FIESUQk

oh and if you have already done somthing along these lines please tell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tigran
Administrator
Administrator
Tigran

Number of posts : 191
Style : DevilTrigger
Orbs : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Question and Suggestion.   Question and Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:58 am

Well we want to keep K-Style in it, but the highest level weapon (Devil Arms) are completely new weapons with fully new animation. Example: Royal Guard gets a Shield, the animations are also different so you cannot K-Style with it (We can activate K-Style on that weapon tho... but we must think about it).

Also, i saw that video many times :p

At lvl 89 you choose one of the Legendary Weapons (Rebellion, Red Queen or Yamato) or at lvl 90 you choose the Devil Arm which is extremely cursed ( Alot of -HP and -AP) but it has alot of power.. also you cannot K-Style with it.
Back to top Go down
https://deviltrigger.darkbb.com
TheLastProject
Dull
Dull

Number of posts : 2
Orbs : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Question and Suggestion.   Question and Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:03 pm

I've got the most awesome suggestion ever. Make it work with my vista >_>
Back to top Go down
Hexil
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

Number of posts : 19
Orbs : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Question and Suggestion.   Question and Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:48 pm

hmm well if u guys could make it so people have to develop all new styles that would be sweet cuz KStyle is now over rated and people always only pick from that and by the devil arm im guessing it doesnt let u block which means people will just dstyle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question and Suggestion.   Question and Suggestion. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question and Suggestion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forums :: General DevilTrigger :: Suggestions-
Jump to: