Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

jus found the site whats it for lol XD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reavous
Dull
Dull

Number of posts : 1
Orbs : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-09

jus found the site whats it for lol XD Empty
PostSubject: jus found the site whats it for lol XD   jus found the site whats it for lol XD Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:25 pm

i can sorta see tht this is a private server website of sum kind but wot is the game a pc version of dmc? help me out lol
Back to top Go down
Nitsuku
Developer
Developer
Nitsuku

Number of posts : 9
Style : Gothic/metalhead
Orbs : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: jus found the site whats it for lol XD   jus found the site whats it for lol XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:41 pm

The site is for the GunZ server Devil Trigger GunZ. Due to earlier problems the server was abandoned until we had gotten a proper staff team. We will be working on a server release as much as we can. Until then please be patient. The wait is going to be well worth it.
Back to top Go down
kolosos666
Deadly
Deadly
kolosos666

Number of posts : 46
Style : Dudeeee
Orbs : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: jus found the site whats it for lol XD   jus found the site whats it for lol XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:07 pm

No it wont...Gunz 2 will come sooner then the server......>.><,
Back to top Go down
Nitsuku
Developer
Developer
Nitsuku

Number of posts : 9
Style : Gothic/metalhead
Orbs : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: jus found the site whats it for lol XD   jus found the site whats it for lol XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:08 pm

[quote="kolosos666"]No it wont...Gunz 2 will come sooner then the server......>.><,

Honestly it wouldnt suprise me at the rate we go. I'm only a dev so I can't help with the programming and shit like that. I'm waiting for sets to be given to me so I can rig and export them. It really matters on deathnite for my job.
Back to top Go down
Darkghost
Dull
Dull

Number of posts : 1
Orbs : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: jus found the site whats it for lol XD   jus found the site whats it for lol XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Sorry to dissapoint you guys but Gunz 2 will be released in Korea in 2011 then they will make an english version later but for now they will focus on the Korean version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jus found the site whats it for lol XD   jus found the site whats it for lol XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jus found the site whats it for lol XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forums :: Introduction/Goodbye-
Jump to: