Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Devil Awaken :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hexil
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

Number of posts : 19
Orbs : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Devil Awaken :D Empty
PostSubject: Devil Awaken :D   Devil Awaken :D Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:50 pm

this is a little idea i thought would be sweet to see in a server. Sence this server is based around DMC (OMG ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER MADE) i thought we should call it Devil Awaken Or Awakening... somthing along those lines.

What you do. Once someone is level 95+ on the server they have the choice to be Awakened.

Accepting the Awakening... level 95+ character is reset to level 50. But they get Depeneding on the Style they picked they will get an extremely powerful item that they can only acheive threw awakening. Ex: Lvl 97 Character picks to be Awakened and he is a trickster He will get some sort of item that is slightly Stronger then the lvl 99 of his items and faster what not.

Declining the Awakening... the level 95+ character will remain lvl 95+. please note they can change their mind l8r on. they would just have to send a pm to an admin over the forums.

Please note if EXP rates are Extremely High in the server this may not work because everyone would beomce Awakened Quickly and it wouldnt be a feature few could achieve. But if you are putting exp rates high this Devil Awakening could come appon someone another way. Ex: Defeating an Admin when ur level 95+ and admin is using realy good gear.
Back to top Go down
Tigran
Administrator
Administrator
Tigran

Number of posts : 191
Style : DevilTrigger
Orbs : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Devil Awaken :D   Devil Awaken :D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:40 am

THAT my friend, is already in the game XD

Well kinda Very Happy

The EXP rates are Actually lower then most Private Servers, .. ofcourse its high Razz but you will expirience all level items so its not like you skip lvl 1-15 weapons ;p

At lvl 95 you get the DevilTrigger Armor (Yes, you change into a Devil.. like for real Razz)

At lvl 90 you get the DEVIL ARM which is a awesome weapon, huge and extremely powerful BUT... it is Cursed, you get alot of -HP and -AP.. so whenever you reach lvl 95, you awaken your Devil inside (DevilTrigger Armor) and that will remove the curse of the Devil Arm.

Devil Arm + DevilTrigger = Extreme fucking power!

There, awakened Very Happy

But hey kid, i like the way you think though... not bad kid.. not bad :O
Back to top Go down
https://deviltrigger.darkbb.com
Hexil
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

PostSubject: Re: Devil Awaken :D   Devil Awaken :D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:46 am

well my idea for it was you must lose somthing in order to gain somthing much more powerful. But i love how u guys interpreted the Devil Form and Devil arm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tehlaw
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

Number of posts : 10
Orbs : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Devil Awaken :D   Devil Awaken :D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Tigran wrote:
At lvl 95 you get the DevilTrigger Armor (Yes, you change into a Devil.. like for real Razz)

At lvl 90 you get the DEVIL ARM which is a awesome weapon, huge and extremely powerful BUT... it is Cursed, you get alot of -HP and -AP.. so whenever you reach lvl 95, you awaken your Devil inside (DevilTrigger Armor) and that will remove the curse of the Devil Arm.

Devil Arm + DevilTrigger = Extreme fucking power!
So,since we can't kstyle with the Devil Arm,a level 95 using DevilTrigger without equipping the devil arm would probably be OP right?
Back to top Go down
Hexil
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

PostSubject: Re: Devil Awaken :D   Devil Awaken :D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:05 pm

the devil arm is op because the amount of damage it does im guessing but i just thought of somthing. Someone picks RG get alot of hp and ap then uses devil arm they would be a reg player.
Back to top Go down
Tigran
Administrator
Administrator
Tigran

PostSubject: Re: Devil Awaken :D   Devil Awaken :D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Hexil wrote:
the devil arm is op because the amount of damage it does im guessing but i just thought of somthing. Someone picks RG get alot of hp and ap then uses devil arm they would be a reg player.

Well.. you do not understand how big the Devil Arm's Curse is.. it is like suicide ;P even with RG. ONLY with DevilTrigger , it is possible to lift the curse.

But yea it is going to be some OP shit there Razz

BUT ALSO, it is hard to reach lvl 90 unlike other private servers.. its a high goal Smile

You reach it, you become a God.
Back to top Go down
Tehlaw
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

PostSubject: Re: Devil Awaken :D   Devil Awaken :D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:53 pm

Tigran wrote:
Hexil wrote:
Well.. you do not understand how big the Devil Arm's Curse is.. it is like suicide ;P even with RG. ONLY with DevilTrigger , it is possible to lift the curse.
You both don't understand.
1.Hexil just fails at trying to sound intelligent.
2.Tigran,if the DevilTrigger can make a player using the Devil Arm un-cursed...
How about a player without Devil Arm?
Back to top Go down
Tigran
Administrator
Administrator
Tigran

PostSubject: Re: Devil Awaken :D   Devil Awaken :D Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:01 am

Tehlaw wrote:
Tigran wrote:
Hexil wrote:
You both don't understand.
1.Hexil just fails at trying to sound intelligent.
2.Tigran,if the DevilTrigger can make a player using the Devil Arm un-cursed...
How about a player without Devil Arm?

That is, Overpowered.

But like i said, level 80+ is hard to level unlike other servers.

It is something that only a very small amount of people will have AFTER playing a very long time.

lvl 95 is ultra hard Razz So if you want DevilTrigger, you better level your ass off Razz Gift? Overpoweredness, and ofcourse
we will nerf some stuff here and there but this is what we have right now.
Back to top Go down
Hexil
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

PostSubject: Re: Devil Awaken :D   Devil Awaken :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:46 pm

i would like to say im not trying to be "intelligent" i simply see things others wouldn't. if you are "Intelligent" you would not be going around telling others they are or are not "intelligent". instead you would be trying to help out the server like i am with idea's to keep the server fun and original for everyone.

so if you would like to judge me you can meet me in real life and i would be more then happy to sit down and talk. But if your going to continue to show little respect for someone who has done nothing to you i have to say your on a path that wont end nicely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

so if level 80+ is hard to get the general population of the server is going to be fairly low level. I understand that level 95+ should be an Honor for people which i truly respect you guys for doing that, but if someones losing only HP and AP a lot of people will find away around it. i know i could personaly just dodge alot of people im extremly good at kstyle Dstyle and Estyle ( know a lil bit about Divine Gates) so if the Devil arm is using Dstyle i can just dstyle everyone. and what not it isnt hard to develop new moves that will help u dodge people and then take advantage of the pure strength of the item.
Back to top Go down
Tehlaw
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

PostSubject: Re: Devil Awaken :D   Devil Awaken :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:11 pm

The Devil Arms does not use the dagger animation,it uses custom monster animations...
Back to top Go down
Hexil
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

PostSubject: Re: Devil Awaken :D   Devil Awaken :D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:53 pm

i know but u can still use DStyle with most weapons as long as it can dash jump wall run and attack it can most likely be able to Dstyle.
Back to top Go down
Serin
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

Number of posts : 15
Orbs : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Devil Awaken :D   Devil Awaken :D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Lol.

I may be new here but.......that's amazing.

But I would like to add something to the idea.

How about the Devil Arm thingy is sent to your account (like a donation item) when you reach lv.95. But!! You have a choice. You can either "awaken" and get that super sexy style weapon or just get the regular Devils Arm.

Meeeeeeng.
Back to top Go down
Tehlaw
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

PostSubject: Re: Devil Awaken :D   Devil Awaken :D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Hexil wrote:
i know but u can still use DStyle with most weapons as long as it can dash jump wall run and attack it can most likely be able to Dstyle.

1.Dstyle=DAGGER style.
2.That's called ESTYLE
Back to top Go down
Serin
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

Number of posts : 15
Orbs : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Devil Awaken :D   Devil Awaken :D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:43 pm

Can someone post a picture of the weapon?

I really wanna see it.
Back to top Go down
Hexil
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

PostSubject: Re: Devil Awaken :D   Devil Awaken :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:22 am

Estyle is walking around and generally focusing on Aim Dstyle is keep moving dont stop moving and add attacks into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Awaken :D   Devil Awaken :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Awaken :D
Page 1 of 1