Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi Hexil Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hexil
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

Number of posts : 19
Orbs : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Hi Hexil Here Empty
PostSubject: Hi Hexil Here   Hi Hexil Here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:57 pm

Hey ive played DMC(1,2,3,3SE) but i dont have a PS3 so i havnt played 4 yet Q.Q....

I have played Gunz sense 2003 a while after the Beta Started in Korea. and i have been playing many Pservers l8tly but nothing catches my attention untill i hurd about u well i saw the owner on Ragezone and in his Signature said he was owner of Devil Trigger Gunz so i had to check it out cuz i love DMC Very Happy.

Ive been A developer for 3 Servers. Admin on 2. and GM on 2.

i simply want to experince a new style of gaming and im hoping u can deliver i will sertainly help asmuch as possible developing new items and new ideas.
Back to top Go down
Tigran
Administrator
Administrator
Tigran

Number of posts : 191
Style : DevilTrigger
Orbs : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Hi Hexil Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Hexil Here   Hi Hexil Here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:42 am

Hexil... oh boy xD Registered today but what the ****!? SO MANY POSTS ALREADY? they are all helpful..

You got my Respect!

I can see you have alot of experience Very Happy

Who knows... Staff?

Twisted Evil

Enjoy your stay.

Jackpot!
Back to top Go down
https://deviltrigger.darkbb.com
Hexil
Don't Worry
Don't Worry

Number of posts : 19
Orbs : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Hi Hexil Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Hexil Here   Hi Hexil Here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:52 am

i would sertainly like to have staff on a server that will be attracting hundreds just because of its Uniqueness which NONE have seen before but at this moment i cant help with items and .mrs because when i create files to .mrs they dont show up and even the interface if i try and make that it doesnt show up its all black. i dont know whats the problem so for now imma learn how to make maps maybe if you guys know how to set it up so the map can be used in clan war or somthing that would be cool. But my first few maps will be based in Duel, DeathMatch, and TDM
Back to top Go down
Steelpan
Deadly
Deadly
Steelpan

Number of posts : 39
Style : Pro
Orbs : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Hi Hexil Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Hexil Here   Hi Hexil Here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Hello Hexil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/656joey
Sponsored content

Hi Hexil Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Hexil Here   Hi Hexil Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Hexil Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forums :: Introduction/Goodbye-
Jump to: